Why I like OCC

Black64

Nope its one with a new member that miraculously went to stay on here because they could take a joke. It also went over heaps and heaps of pages. With discussions of the most ridiculous Tim and penut butter being best while trying to work out if crunchy or smooth would be better.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe this is the one? Linky Link

I'm not sure, I'm don't actually know of any threads involving peanut butter but from a quick search, that seemed like the one, although there were some other good candidates. You actually get a lot of interesting results when searching for peanut butter on these forums. :lol:

Nope that's not it. That's a pretty good one too. But there was one (i dont know how many pages it was, something crazy) , but it was about using PB as a thermal grease. It was absolutely hilarious. Funniest thread I've ever read

Sorry coors but it was a new guy innocently asking help on his first post.

Someone else has got to have seen the Sig with the pick about penut butter electron shells accelerating at inane velocities ect

Edit looks like we will be digging up all penut butter related topics :lol: this is what I love about OCC

Also it doesnt have penut butter in its title.

Edited by Stonerboy779

Sorry coors but it was a new guy innocently asking help on his first post.

Someone else has got to have seen the Sig with the pick about penut butter electron shells accelerating at inane velocities ect

Edit looks like we will be digging up all penut butter related topics :lol: this is what I love about OCC

Also it doesnt have penut butter in its title.

http://forums.overclockersclub.com/index.php?showtopic=159686&st=0 ?

YES! Oh my, I'm going to put a link in my SIG so we will never have to dig for it again! I hate to use this term, but that thread is EPIC! :rofl:

+1

It is epic in its epicness. Just brightened my day. :thumbsup: