Borderlands.

greengiant912

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LoL i already made it to a LvL 50 Hunter a week ago :) its sooo adictive, Post your Player names guys, so i can add you to my friends list, then maybe we can link up and play 4 player co-op! :)

Trust me, when you max out at lvl 50 and play co-op with 3 other 50's the game spawns insane enemies, it takes ALL 4 of you to really work together or else your doomed, (anyone had a scuff with an Armored Incinerating Alpha skag? :lol:) and that makes it awesome! kinda like L4D if you think about it, oh and the loot is sweeet! i love weapons from MALIWAN! :D and you should keep an eye out for the alien weps too ;)

This game looks pretty awesome =P How does it play on ATI cards through Steam?

To me it looked like Fallout 3 meets L4D :D But I imagine you've all been told THAT before.

And also

My copy has no SecureROM. :)

Buy it and use the pirated version. :P

Does this work? I HATE secuROM with a passion. Does the co-op mode still work if you have a legit key? (Or other type of "I-bought-the-game" identification?)

I got it the other day and I can't stop trying to find time to play it. Its a nice change of pace from the wwII games I usually play and playing with other people online really adds to the gameplay. Having people around ur same level gives you a lot more money a lot faster so you can choose from so many guns it becomes confusing.

• 3 months later...

Some New DLC coming out Tomorrow For yall to drool over, it goes by the name of ' The Secret Armory of General Knoxx ' It raises the Level Cap to 61, Adds plenty of new weapons and Enemies AND Vehicles and missions/quests.. this one looks like its going to be awesome Folks! atleast i hope so anyway

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFWMnKeoDdg

http://uk.pc.ign.com/articles/107/1070539p1.html

Ill definatly be checking this out when i get a day or 2 off :thumbs-up:

• 6 months later...