2x Sapphire R9 270x's for sale

Nuse

• 2 weeks later...

Wolfrider,

Shipping to Germany would be $25 shipping, and that's with a Flat Rate USPS. I'm an idiot for not thinking about overseas when posting Free shipping, but willing to work out something if you'd like. 

Overall i'm just happy to do without ebay where i'd sell for $145 and get charged an insane amount of fees. PM me if you'd like to come to discuss some options.

Wolfrider did not get back to me, and i do not know the full courtesy here in order of buyers. 

I guess fair would be whoever PM's me first between the three of you for the price of $155 each as EuroFight stated i would gladly sell to.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Slick2500,

I actually have a Vapor-X, but it brushed against the case while on, and caused cosmetic damage. Tried to sell it numerous times, but a solder point got a little burnt causing buyers to beware. Sucks as i'd be willing to let it go for $130 as well, but noone believes me that it still works fine.

You know I have not found that burnt solder point on that card. Its been trucking along here as the main card in my rig since I got everything put back together a few weeks ago. Had it running in my backup rig for about a month no issues. 

Slick2500,

I actually have a Vapor-X, but it brushed against the case while on, and caused cosmetic damage. Tried to sell it numerous times, but a solder point got a little burnt causing buyers to beware. Sucks as i'd be willing to let it go for $130 as well, but noone believes me that it still works fine.

You know I have not found that burnt solder point on that card. Its been trucking along here as the main card in my rig since I got everything put back together a few weeks ago. Had it running in my backup rig for about a month no issues. 

This proves my anal-attentiveness lol. I freaked out so hard when it happened. I'm glad it's running for you well!