The Unofficial Battlefield 3 Thread

WhenKittensATK

Planning another tournament in the near future. Haven't finished the current 4vs.4 squad rush tournament yet so we don't have a set date. Looks to be 8vs.8 tanks only tournament, Conquest Operation Firestorm. I'd love to see some teams from OCC participate in this one so please start thinking about it and getting a team together.

Also thinking about a pistol and knives only tournament after that. Just in the planning stages now.

I bought a BF3 server

1 Start N00b Friendly 24/7 Conquest Zone

[76.102.38.230:47200]

I'm trying to populate it, so I can justify upgrading it.

Its got instant vehicle spawn, and I am always ready to tweak settings to make it more playable.

I bought a BF3 server

1 Start N00b Friendly 24/7 Conquest Zone

[76.102.38.230:47200]

I'm trying to populate it, so I can justify upgrading it.

Its got instant vehicle spawn, and I am always ready to tweak settings to make it more playable.

nice , I'll get on there later.

So I'm playing on a server that clearly states base raping=ban..

The other team tries base raping us: I knock a jet out with an RPG, he jumps out just in time, gets in one of our jets.. I kill it with an rpg. I head for the chopper, their other jet tries to base rape it by kamikaze diving right at it.. I kill him with an RPG..

Next thing I know, I'm banned. My only guess is Admin considers killing jets that are base raping us, base raping.

What a nub. Oh well, 3 RPGs, 3 jets. Eat it admin, eat it good.

Nublets server:

66.55.149.208:25240

Learn to Fly: Gulf of Oman Conquest 24/7

Feel free to join them and wipe a few of the admins lol.

Edited by dragonsdontfly

I always look for you in the evening hours and you are never on, You play mostly during the day?

Actually usually evenings, but today and tomorrow are gonna be different. PM me and I'll give you a way to contact me.

I finally got ahold of an admin (they noticed my comments on the match and sent me a message.. They didn't mean to ban me, it was apparently a glitch: Someone was kicked so an admin could join (server was too full) and it kicked me.. The server's set to auto ban on first kick.

So my only question is why did I get a message saying I was banned for base raping if that wasn't the case?

Ah, who cares. I gave this up a couple days ago, but just letting you guys know it was "resolved." At least I wasn't actually banned for defending my base from base rapers.

Edited by dragonsdontfly