OCC Evaluates the Silenx Effizio Extreme Heatsink

Nemo

If you're looking for a CPU cooler that delivers a good combination of value and performance along with silent operation you need to check out our review on the Silenx Effizio Extreme - http://www.overclockersclub.com/reviews/silenx_extreme/

'Cept it's supposed to retail for less money just saying

Could be depending on who makes it and who distributes it!

For 15 bucks less I'll take the SilenX version. The black chrome look of the Spire is appealing but 15 bucks is 15 bucks for a similar piece.

Could be depending on who makes it and who distributes it!

For 15 bucks less I'll take the SilenX version. The black chrome look of the Spire is appealing but 15 bucks is 15 bucks for a similar piece.

the money aside , I need a cooler less then 160mm tall, this fits the bill and does the job

Nice review. It just further goes to show that I should get the NH-D14 lol. I would, if I had the money :cry: I lied, I just didn't look close enough. I thought the graph labels were missing. My bad. Good review brosef :thumbsup:

Edited by F13Bubba

The color coding does not work or is to hard to understand?

I think it works fine though sometimes the product associated with each color could stand to have a slightly bigger text size, at least to me.

Anyways, for the price of that cool you get one nice performer. Sure it may not compete with something costing twice as much, but should it? Nope.

I think it works fine though sometimes the product associated with each color could stand to have a slightly bigger text size, at least to me.

Anyways, for the price of that cool you get one nice performer. Sure it may not compete with something costing twice as much, but should it? Nope.

I still wish we had your cooler in the comparison, that's still my best cooler for the money (Sunbeam CCF 120)