Motherboard Help

RazerZ

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just jabbed my red lead into the general area of the 3.3V pins on the SATA power cable but since it's all apart then it would be easier to just hunt down the orange cable/contact on the 24pin connector as Spike said.

Unfortunately it won't be a load test but even if you were testing it hooked up, you wouldn't be able to boot an OS to run any kind of stress testing anyway. This will have to do.

• 5 weeks later...

Hi everyone, good news!!! My motherboard BIOS chip came in last week and since the new chip all my problems have been solved! The NH-D15 is a fantastic cooler and I can't thank OCC enough for it  :D

Finals are coming up soon so I don't have a lot of free time on my hands but I will try to post pics later. Thanks all for helping me out, really appreciate it.

Hi everyone, good news!!! My motherboard BIOS chip came in last week and since the new chip all my problems have been solved! The NH-D15 is a fantastic cooler and I can't thank OCC enough for it  :D

Finals are coming up soon so I don't have a lot of free time on my hands but I will try to post pics later. Thanks all for helping me out, really appreciate it.

Where'd you end up getting it? I still have get a replacement chip for my old E350 machine...

• 3 weeks later...