Just a heads up

road-runner

Those of you with 7000 series cards you can set the 7.3.6 client to advanced and get the new core 17. The 7970s are pulling 100.000 to 110,000 ppd... Also the nvidia 660ti and above are raking in the ponts also, I think 680 pulls about 160,000 ppd...

http://folding.typepad.com/news/2013/05/core-17-update-video-and-reddit-live-qa.html

http://foldingforum.org/viewtopic.php?p=181881

Edited by road-runner

Holy shite! May have to chage my plans for my new day to day system.

Yea the new core out and quick return bonus is kicking butt... Wished I would have held off awhile on those two 560ti and two 570s I bought not long ago.  Oh well, I got two 7970s be here tomorrow may pick up a couple gtx 760s soon...

Hmm, house is too hot as it is lol, had to shut down another rig... only thing I was debating on changing is the 480 in my file server for something better.. but would have to pick up a waterblock for what ever I get as that system is fully wc'ed..

Hmm, house is too hot as it is lol, had to shut down another rig... only thing I was debating on changing is the 480 in my file server for something better.. but would have to pick up a waterblock for what ever I get as that system is fully wc'ed..

Watercooled and a 480...in a file server? :lol:

Holy shite! May have to chage my plans for my new day to day system.

Yea the new core out and quick return bonus is kicking butt... Wished I would have held off awhile on those two 560ti and two 570s I bought not long ago.  Oh well, I got two 7970s be here tomorrow may pick up a couple gtx 760s soon...

But  I wonder if crossfire 7970's would bring that ppd up even more...I'll give it a try whenever I get hack home...

Watercooled and a 480...in a file server? :lol:

Well it folds too :) and I do believe in overkill :)

The little media pc im putting together has an i7-3770k in it on a mini-itx board :)

i tired a 6950 and only pulled 26k . is this a bug in the new cores ? I seen it before where for a few days you could get 100k with the Femi .

No its the actual points with a quick return bonus... 7970s been getting 100,000 for awhile...