TitanFall Beta

Braegnok

I wonder if preorder includes access or not. Hopefully I get one (through either system), so I can decide whether or not to keep my preorder haha. I think I put like 2 hours into CoD: Ghosts, so I'm pretty much disinterested with fast paced shooters.

Edited by AZNguyen

Looks vary interesting,. you can pre-order TitanFall beta,.. till Feb, 17,2014 @ http://www.titanfall.com/beta

Got my confirmation e-mail,.. I'm in,. :D

Sorry for the confusion Clay,.. I simply signed up for the PC closed Beta on Monday and received my e-mail conformation today.

Edited by Braegnok

I wonder if preorder includes access or not. Hopefully I get one (through either system), so I can decide whether or not to keep my preorder haha. I think I put like 2 hours into CoD: Ghosts, so I'm pretty much disinterested with fast paced shooters.

From the FAQ:

Do I get a key if I pre-ordered Titanfall?
  • No preorder is necessary to access the beta.

From the FAQ:

That doesn't actually answer the question though. They can still grant beta access to pre-orders while not making it necessary, but that's unclear.

From the FAQ:

That doesn't actually answer the question though. They can still grant beta access to pre-orders while not making it necessary, but that's unclear.

True, but all I'm saying is you don't need to pre-order it to gain beta access. Blame EA for not being clear. :lol:

From the FAQ:

True, but all I'm saying is you don't need to pre-order it to gain beta access. Blame EA for not being clear. :lol:

I thought EA is always to blame for everything anyways? :teehee:

Anywho...

http://youtu.be/lHBuaobCFcQ

Beta will feature two maps and three game modes :)

Watching some live streams, my opinion? Call of Titans: Acrobatic Ops. This game is just EA's stab at the fast paced FPS market that CoD already dominates annually.

Edited by FUZi0N

Ulgh I think my beta luck has run out. I really want to try this game out... Super excited about it... 

This game is the product of a team who isn't forced at gun point to only make Call of Duty games... So glad these guys are finally able to make a new IP.