got banned from world of tanks forums

travism21

You could appeal the decision (WoT Support are generally fairly reasonable - on the EU server anyway) or you could always create a new account and just use that solely for the forums? 

Edited by EuroFight

You could appeal the decision (WoT Support are generally fairly reasonable - on the EU server anyway) or you could always create a new account and just use that solely for the forums? 

Probably not a good idea because typically there is a clause in the TOS that says if you do that they can perma-ban you.

What you can do, and I have had success with, is contact another moderator or site staff and inform them of the incident. (My success wasn't in overturning a ban because no one was banned, but concerned the conduct of a moderator and a day later, there was an apology.)

Probably not a good idea because typically there is a clause in the TOS that says if you do that they can perma-ban you.

What you can do, and I have had success with, is contact another moderator or site staff and inform them of the incident. (My success wasn't in overturning a ban because no one was banned, but concerned the conduct of a moderator and a day later, there was an apology.)

+1

I assumed it was a perma-ban anyway so it was more of a 'how much harm can it do?' :tongue:

Agreed.... Sometimes Mods that arent really cut out to be Mods slip through the cracks and if they do something that isnt within the normal role of mod it needs to be brought to anothers attention.... thats the only way to figure if its an Abuse of Power.... we dont tolerate that here

But just so you know making a thread telling you got banned at another forum isnt a good idea ;)