Cheap Tablet Challenge

Crow47

Ended up going with something called a Winbook TW801 from my local MicroCenter. Same specs as the Dell Venue 8 Pro, but this thing was only $140! I couldn't be happier as it's a full PC, and the IPS screen is very decent. Battery life is superb and the performance is adequate for web-surfing and note-taing, which is exactly what I bought it for. I can't believe they can cram this much in for so little. I highly recommend this thing.

Tablet gaming isn't really of any interest to me. There just aren't any games out there that are worth my time versus playing on my PC. 

Yeah, the MemoPad 7 is a strong contender. 

Ever play Kingdom Rush?

Ended up going with something called a Winbook TW801 from my local MicroCenter. Same specs as the Dell Venue 8 Pro, but this thing was only $140! I couldn't be happier as it's a full PC, and the IPS screen is very decent. Battery life is superb and the performance is adequate for web-surfing and note-taing, which is exactly what I bought it for. I can't believe they can cram this much in for so little. I highly recommend this thing.

So it puts the win in winbook? :teehee: Glad you're happy though!