New Coolermaster Cosmos Revision Reviewed

Nice review thanks. I installed the IFX-14 CPU Cooler which is pretty massive and I had to move the top fan toward the front of the case and I rotated the side fan 90 degrees and was able to close the case properly. The side fan when rotated has more space to accommodate the cooler - not sure if that will work for your cooler.

I also wish the case had the following changes:

ESA support

All cables sleeved in black (including extenders)

Black e-Sata cable

Also wish you could protect the power switch - it is very slick looking but I am imagining my machine is going to be accidentally shut off at time. Also there is no reset button on the front of the case.

Overall this case is one of the nicest cases I have ever seen or had the pleasure to work with. You will not regret buying this case - looks great - works great!

Regards,

glenn

Edited by glennforum

Glad to see you were able to get the IFX-14 and Cosmos S to work together as I have both being delivered to my house tomorrow.

My original Corsair memory was too tall as well. I ordered OCZ Platinum with standard heat shield so I could fill all the mem slots. They should arrive this AM.

If you have any specific questions on the case just let me know - I probably already answered it for myself.

I spent a fair amount of time working with the case and at a few moments I thought I was going to have to mod the case but I figured out work-arounds.

Good luck with your build.

Thanks - everything arrives today (at least all the tracking notes were "Out for delivery") - I have 2 sticks of G.Skill which have normal heat spreaders so thats good to know. Will keep you posted.