PC Gaming dead? Hardly

sdy284

Yep. I bought a PS3 to play Uncharted 2 and MLB 10 The Show.

Same here i bought my 360 for Gears 2 and Halo 3 :) i only buy exclusives for it, and to play movies ofcourse :P PC gaming will always come 1st, and besides who even gives a rats butt about the DRM, we can easily get arround it, afterall we are smart people ey? ;)

PC games are so cheap here these days (usually around 60% of console price) that PC gaming has probably worked out cheaper for me than console gaming would have been.

free on PC is even cheaper :lol: jks. In seriousness because of steam i have bought more PC games last year than the past 2-3yrs. i got borderlands for $60AU (on sale) which is half the console price and approx $20-35 cheaper than retail. also got L4D2 for $50AU half of the retail pc cost and like $60 cheaper than xbox. however some publishers screw us aussies on steam. CODMW2 at $90USD through steam is just plain B$, its like $2 cheaper than retail PC here and only $10 cheaper than xbox. /steam rant

Same here i bought my 360 for Gears 2 and Halo 3 :) i only buy exclusives for it, and to play movies ofcourse :P PC gaming will always come 1st, and besides who even gives a rats butt about the DRM, we can easily get arround it, afterall we are smart people ey? ;)

same sort of thing here i bought my xbox for saints row 1. bought ps3 slim for BR / dvd, uncharted (1 & 2) and because xbox died for the 2nd time.

free on PC is even cheaper :lol: jks. In seriousness because of steam i have bought more PC games last year than the past 2-3yrs.

Didn't realize it til you said it but that's true for me as well, I haven't even had steam a full year and I've bought probably around 25 games so far.

Oh, and my main reason for getting the PS3 was little big planet. Love that game. :D

Edited by Deathmineral

Anyone please advocate me I want to play Prince Of Persia on my PS3. But it shows some errors when It loads.

All suggestion are Welcome!!!

Thanks In Advance

Make a new thread, you'll be more noticable :D

I'd really like to know where they go their numbers from. I was under the impression that Valve doesn't release Steam sales numbers, and Valve is not part of the PCGA. So did Valve actually supply number to the PCGA for this survey, or are those numbers not counting Steam? It would be amazing if it was the latter.

According to an article last year they were going to start. Whether that ended up happening, eh who knows? :unsure: