the Fitness Thread

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*sigh*, I've had a pretty awful year fitness wise ever since like April. Bad breakup + moving kinda ruined it for me. I did pretty well before that, finally got under 180lbs from like 215lbs. My goal for 2014 is around 165lbs by the end of March, and then 180lbs again by the end of the year but obviously with lower body fat and higher muscle.

I cycle 12kms 7 days a week, swim 2 days a week, gym 5 nights a week :-)

... Thats pretty good.

Where you been man, long time no see. Hope you had a good christmas.

As far as my fitness goes...

I normally work out once or twice a week, try to run a few miles atleast once a week. Cycle a few miles most weekends...

Yeah, i haven't been that great at integrating it into my schedule, plus not having a someone to work out with makes it kinda easy to slip up.

Edited by SpeedCrazy

I do

Monday: Back & Bicep

Tuesday: Spin Class

Wednesday: Chest, Triceps/ Shoulders

Thursday: Spin Class

Friday: Leg Day

Its fun :P

I do a pre-work out before the work out (OBVIOUSLY) and a protein isolate after

I hit my goals for the year, which were to gain 30 pounds, bench over 300, squat over 450 and deadlift over 600. I managed to consistently hit the gym at least 6 days a week. I will be backing off on my food intake with a goal of dropping 40 pounds by the 2nd week of April. I switched my routine up for half the year and only concentrated on the big three mentioned above and have honestly never seen growth like I have since I switched. I will be switching back to more isolated exercises after the first as I begin to cut, since my body just isn't going to handle lifting as heavy as I have been while eating at a deficit. Also means I will be adding some cardio back into my routine which is to me worse than the diet itself. :)

With my wife in the hospital for 10 days before the twins being born two months too early, I slacked on working out and put on 10 pounds. I had lost 50 pounds up until then and gotten close to my goal weight and BF%. Starting this Monday, I will start to get my ass back upstairs and into a workout room. I have Focus T25 and P90X3 to hit. I tried a couple of the T25 workouts and like them. P90X3 should compliment it well with its 30 minute workouts. I think having two half hour workouts in a day will be easier to work into the schedule of taking care of newborn twins.

Since the S4 has the S-Health app I use it to monitor my walking. I try to walk atleast 3 miles a day and then on a good day I hit the 5 mile mark. I have lost about 10 pounds over the last few months and hope to loose more in the coming year.

I've lost about 60 pounds in total over the last two years, although I had pretty much stayed at 40 lost for most of this past. New job kind of changed that, lol, where there's no real time for snacking or anything during the day.

Still have ~50 pounds to lose, but a lot closer now than I was before.

Sorry for the late reply speed haha ive been away.. busy with business and life in general haha also signed up for a PT course so ill be a trainer in no time :-)

Christmas was fairly shit as per usual.. nothing new there.. NYE will be just as shit..

I hope yours is wayyyyyyyyy better dude! Happy new year mate :-)