2GB Sapphire HD4890 with Vapor-X cooling in the OCC testbed

I got two of these and am feeling ripped off because I didn't get any of that software. My boxes also had 2GB stickers over the 1GB oval markers. Can anyone verify if that's how they're retail package came out or if my vendor simply is trying to steal from me/"made an error"?

Also I got them a week ago for $225 (USD) + shipping.

I hardly ever use the bundled software of products, although not having 3dmark vantage is a bummer, they should always retail with the software, if your suspicious, just check how much memory your cards have in GPU-Z or the 'Graphics hardware' subsection in CCC, id be pretty niffed too, contact the store and ask them why they sent you the cards like that.

I got two of these and am feeling ripped off because I didn't get any of that software. My boxes also had 2GB stickers over the 1GB oval markers. Can anyone verify if that's how they're retail package came out or if my vendor simply is trying to steal from me/"made an error"?

Also I got them a week ago for $225 (USD) + shipping.

i noticed alot of ppl getting 1 gb models from retailers.... easy way to check does yours have two 6 pin power connectors or 1 6 pin and a 8 pin power connector