SWTOR: Official Game Thread

TheHostileGamer

So I hit 40 today and been freezing my butt off on Hoth lol

Hoth has an eerie way of being beautiful... Hoth is the biggest zone I have been to so far. I am a few hours in and don't feel like I have scratched the surface yet...

Screenshot_2011-12-24_01_10_41_510332.jpg

Also got a new speeder today too! 100% speed and less chance of being knocked off, which comes in handy lol...

Screenshot_2011-12-24_01_17_47_066673.jpg

Also did a flashpoint tonight, The Foundry. The best one I have done yet, so much lore in that one. Anyways here is a little teaser of what happens in there :)

Screenshot_2011-12-24_03_24_07_677259.jpg

Edited by greengiant912

Looks amazing, I just hit 25 so I'm looking forward of getting off Tatooine lol.

I can't wait till they release AA for this game as you can see the jaggies in ur screens. What res do you run at because I run at 1920x1080 and mine don't look that jaggy.

Looks amazing, I just hit 25 so I'm looking forward of getting off Tatooine lol.

I can't wait till they release AA for this game as you can see the jaggies in ur screens. What res do you run at because I run at 1920x1080 and mine don't look that jaggy.

I think 1920 by 1050...

My son got this game for Christmas and I can't get it to work. I am stuck in the "activation" part. I contacted tech support by phone and he said it was a known issue and he will report it to advanced tech support and they give me a call or email me with a fix. That was 2 days ago. I hope that there is no super tech support.

There is a way to enable AA on it, you gotta manually edit the config file if your using Nvidia.

Almost 50, working on some class quests. It seems like there is a lot of story after 50 as well, which is good...

Is there not many people playing this game? I thought there would be considering Knights was a very popular game on this site way back when...

Edited by greengiant912

Yea, most are probibly playing rather then posting :)

Vacation over so im back to work but have been having a blast with SWTOR, I should stick with one char but have been bouncing around playing with each class. My highest lvl is a 39 trooper-commando, I love the story lines and the fact that your choices in the quest's have an effect on the story line :)

Jekk Jekk server.

I hear there's a bug that makes enemies stop attacking if you /getdown

Furthermore, it works on bosses. And instead of fixing the bug they're banning people who exploit it.

They are also banning people who go to planets that are high level and going stealth and looting lockboxes to sell them on the galactic market. Really stupid they would ban people for doing something you havent blocked, especially since the game is bran new! I mean, I could understand a slap on the wrist by deleting your character or doing a temp ban of a couple days or even taking all your credits on all your characters, but a global ban!! sheesh

Just won the collector's edition from IGN. But, I'll probably sell it.

Hey Peter,

Congratulations! You have been randomly selected as the winner of the SWTOR Collector’s Edition Sweepstakes on IGN’s “Star Wars: The Old Republic Fans” Facebook page. Can you please respond with a few things?