OCC Clothing Finally

Bosco

I think I read it somewhere but how are the sizes in comparison to other clothing?

I'm looking at an XL Tshirt but I would think I could go with a large?

How are we doing on other things as well?

Stickers, badges, hats etc?

I am 6 feet tall and I wear an XL I found the larges to be small.

There is more stuff coming. I just got the sample track pants today just going over the final stuff with that. Then we will be doing jackets, Hats and looking into other things. I will keep you guys posted :)

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

As for sizes, I everything I have I got while I was still on staff, I'm not sure if anything has changed, but I have all medium and they seem very true to fit. I just noticed the articles in remembrance of Ryan. I am not too much of a prideful man to admit it, but I got a bit teary eyed. I always felt close to him, even though we never met in person. We talked a lot, and he really helped me understand what I should expect from treatments that he had already been through and I was going to have, all of them on our spines. Fortunately, I have had a lot of success with radiation, and I most likely won't need any surgery as of yet. I'm going to have to purchase some items in remembrance of him. Do any of the funds from those purchases go toward helping his family with medical and memorial service costs?

I tried his family didn't want anything so I use the money to keep making new stuff and to keep OCC running :) We don't make much of the clothing anyways.

• 11 months later...

Sorry for digging up an old thread

How does the polo fit on slimmer guys? (5'11" 160lbs)

Just fine get the XL. I am 6'0 175lbs they fit me just fine.

There is more stuff going up soon as well, just sent in my approval. Different colors of hats and Track Pants as well Varsity Jackets.