Bosco

• 4 months later...
  • Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I think I read it somewhere but how are the sizes in comparison to other clothing?

I'm looking at an XL Tshirt but I would think I could go with a large?

How are we doing on other things as well?

Stickers, badges, hats etc?

Edited by Andrewr05

Ok guys finally I have clothing for OCC.

Right now we will have Shirts, Polo's, and Hoodies. Soon we should have track pants and case badges and hopefully some other stuff.

OCC Clothing

As you can see your choices of color will be White, Blue and Black.

Where you see this Overclockers Club Polo Small Black No Pe and Overclockers Club Polo Small Black Perso ( The No Pe means no user name or first name on the shirt. The Perso means that you can put a name on the shirt.

The prices are similar to what other sites charge, but ours are a little more due to the web address being on the back as well so we have a lot of stuff on our shirts and they take care of all the shipping which saves me a big headache.

This is our first shot at clothing so it may not be the logo's you are used to seeing but its a start. I am going to be looking at more designs down the road but for now its a start. A bunch of us on staff have got our clothing that we are order and I must say the hoodies rock :)

Anyways Bad me I have not taken any pics but I know the other guys have so they can post their pics if you would like.

So let me know if you have any questions

Dave

wachew talkin bout homie? i been wearin a custom cjloki occ polo roun heer fo ova a year....dat aint new...

kwik edit...ima go put it on now an admire it in da mirror...!!