Zimmerman found not guilty

dling

I think that everytime someone kills someone else the media should cover it exactly like this case. If people care this much why not cover every murder identically? 

Tbh, didn't care, still don't and never will. Someone died, boo freaking hoo. How many people die each day and if they aren't our family members we don't even notice so to act like this is a big deal is a buncha crap. People just want something to complain about, that's it.

All I can say, better him than me.

Pretty cold view but you are right.  How many women and children die in Afghanistan from illegal Obama drone strikes?  Nobody cares.  (For Obama lovers Bush is scum too who did the same thing)

Recently uncovered evidence that the DOJ actually financed, organized and facilitated community protests in Sanford in an effort to assure that Zimmerman would face arrest and prosecution for the killing of TM.

http://finance.townhall.com/columnists/bobbeauprez/2013/07/11/judicial-watch-doj-documents-reveal-justice-department-organized-trevon-martin-protests-n1638362/page/full