World of Tanks

WhenKittensATK

Any idea why i cant upgrade my engine or radio in the research window?

your tank needs to be fully repaired before you can attach a new module to it (I assume you have researched the upgrade and have enough money to purchase it correct?)

Any idea why i cant upgrade my engine or radio in the research window?

Do you mean unlocking the upgrade or purchasing it or equipping it?

Assuming you've already unlocked it and purchased it, but cannot equip it. It most likely might be because to you're exceeding the tank's weight limit. To raise that weight capacity you have to upgrade and equip a new suspensions. Other than that I'm not really sure, other than your tank not being fully repaired or you don't have enough research points to unlock that upgrade.

Note than if you have Tank B selected (as in if you hit Battle, it would launch with Tank B), but you want to upgrade Tank A. You will see your Tank B's "silver" research points and not your Tank A. As research points aren't transferable, unless you convert them to "gold" research points.

Platoon is just a 3 man squad/party (Just like how squads are in BF). You need a Premium account to make one. Not sure if they will change it in the final release, they probably won't.

Edited by Krazyxazn

Hardwipe in April, no point in playing.

practice, unless you've been playing for awhile. I've only been playing around a week. Plus, it helps to get familiar with tanks and levels.

Edited by F13Bubba

practice, unless you've been playing for awhile. I've only been playing around a week. Plus, it helps to get familiar with tanks and levels.

Yup. And i need a break from building things(minecraft).

EDIT: Btw, what is rank?

Edited by SpeedCrazy