DLC on the way for MW2

sdy284

I can't purchase stuff online and don't intend to pay for maps in a broken game that costed me 50 euros. Don't get me wrong, it's fun but can be very annoying sometimes.

"Could not migrate host"

"Could not connect to host"

"Disconnected from Steam"

Along with...

The system picking the laggiest people

People habe their heads popping out with M203's, so while you're normal player has to aim for the head the campers just blasts away.

People joining DOM to play TDM

People ignoring the objectives to prone in dark areas for kills

People not using Stingers

Unrealistic and OVP weapons like the G18 Akimbo

Spawn camping along with a horrible spawn system

Cheaters

I could go on but my hands hurt.

Guest ajmatson

I have to agree It is buggy as hell although so is Battlefield Bad Company 2. I would pay for the maps however, because I love MW2 but I would not pay more than a couple of bucks.

You're making fun of MW2?

BC2:

"PBINIT Failure"

"Kicked from server"

I could think of many more.

Bad Company 2 was released 8 days ago.

Modern Warfare 2 was released months ago. They've had all the time in the world to make improvements.

Bad Company 2 was released 8 days ago.

Modern Warfare 2 was released months ago. They've had all the time in the world to make improvements.

And Yet at launch date there were no problems with the servers. The only thing which broke the game was the hackers who did the javelin glitches and etc. BC2 is full of crap

Edited by Jump4h

Maybe you should try BC2 again. The PB issue was fixed. It was due to servers owners not resetting their servers after they got updated. As for getting kicked from servers. I haven't been kicked :P.

31 Hr into BC2 and rank 14. It's a pretty fun game. Although any game that offers a grenade launcher will get abused to the max :P.

And Yet at launch date there were no problems with the servers. The only thing which broke the game was the hackers who did the javelin glitches and etc. BC2 is full of crap

Like I said in another thread, you can't play a BF series game and be good at it right after you played CoD. It just doesn't work. It takes a few days to a week to get good at it, just because you don't kill people from across the map with a G18 in this game :rolleyes:.

Anyways this is pretty old news? Only new thing is that its gonna come later than the DLC for the Xbox360 which is pretty stupid.

Launch date, hmm it was actually decent then. Seems that every update that was made, made it worse and worse. I have had more problems in the past 3-4 weeks than I did at launch date.(MW2). Also, I think I would rather have PB than VAC. I could get banned from MW2 and just get a VAC disabler and go ahead and keep on playing <_<

Edited by Krieg1337