February 6 Newsletter

Nemo

We've just sent out our February 6 newsletter that contains an article by OCC reviewer BluePanda on What to Look for in a Case. Once you've had a chance to check out the newsletter, check back in here with your comments. Not a subscriber yet, then you can sign up here.

We've just sent out our February 6 newsletter that contains an article by OCC reviewer BluePanda on What to Look for in a Case. Once you've had a chance to check out the newsletter, check back in here with your comments. Not a subscriber yet, then you can sign up here.

I totally agree with BluePanda, though I've only had a couple of so-called "full towers".

Currently I own the corsair 700D (with a few modifications to allow better airflow for water cooling); I have found the airflow within the case worse than my (much) cheaper Zalman GS1000, I'm about ready to swap out my (6) Cooler Master r4's for 3 Triebwerk fans. I'd give both cases back in a heartbeat for a Cooler Master HAF-X anytime.

Curent Rig:

post-81655-0-77629400-1328512162_thumb.jpg

Read it now :D

Not a bad write up however isn't your case (from memory) lacking on the blue atm?

Yes, my case is lacking the blue -- but that's because it's my review rig. No modifications allowed. So it has to be as ugly as everyone else's.

However, I do have a case review going up with some definite interest in blue. :D I'm currently using it as a secondary build with my X3 ATM as well...just set it up this past weekend. Need to be able to work while I bench :P