Help Please SOLVED ... Lenovo M58P MTQ45NK drivers

I need the mobo drivers for this system, or I will trash it and buy a new mobo

Any help is appreciated

Getting a new mobo will cost you the same thing as Windows 7, and you'll have a lot less work to do.

Is it XP Pro 64 bit? And is that the OS the computer came with? XP 64 bit is VERY tricky with drivers. I'd suggest upgrading to Windows 7 64 bit, they both run just as well and you won't have the pain in the butt with the drivers. I ran XP 64 for a whole of three weeks before giving up on it and realizing it was trash.

No, it's not XP Pro 64 bit

The system came with Vista, but I only have XP PRO 32bit to replace it with and don't have the Vista disc

GET linux ZORIN OS and be able to see the nic card is working or not is to if ur onboard Network card still work!!!!!!!!!!! :google:

OK, no LINUX here ....

How's about some Microsoft Help ???

I need some Intel support here ... without Linux suggestions ... without Windows 7 or 8 suggestions ....

I am running XP PRO and need drivers for my mobo ...

MOBO is MTQ45NK

Chipset is L-IQ45

I need drivers for this MOBO

I need off-line drivers for this mobo;

Ethernet

Audio

Chipset

Video

Please help me find these off-line drivers ...

Edited by Gregzz4

if u cant do a check list with linux like i did to find names and model of every hardware i use linux to find there names and google them to make my Windows Slip Stream driver pre installed in the os install or.... OR!! WINDOWS XP pro dont support that driver