OCC Forums

paulktreg

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah every few months someone says the same thing. basically nothing new is being released and no one has the ich to upgrade. therfore very few questions are being asked.

just last month there is a thread of the same thing and the month before that lol

Does that not say something if it's happening month on month? Isn't funny?

What do the stats say?

I usually pop by everyday and in my opinion the quantity and quality of the forum content is going down?

I'm talking about the members (30) not the guests (5K). The guests don't contribute to the forums. If logged in members doesn't matter then that's fine. I'll say no more.

Not I, been logged in since I joined over 3 years ago , except when I clean my temp files of course. Can't be bothered signing in even if I don't want to post.

+1 for being lazy.

Seriously I don't let people I don't trust around my fancy expensive computer boxes so keeping me logged into most everything is a no brainier.  The exception would be my laptop but I've fallen in love with the fingerprint reader on it so I just lock it down via windows.  By the time someone would break into it I would know about it and could take action so not too worried.

Forum stats are down, main site stats are up.

Spring and summer are always hard on the forums they everyone shows up again.

Traffic goes up and down, always has always will.