Digi+ VRM

Tazman167

Tazman, please run a stability test for say 8h, take a screenshot and post it here.

Then, wear your underpants for like a week, package them and send them to this guy. It will be funny. :D

Smith, wanna put $100 pay via paypal?

Tazman, please run a stability test for say 8h, take a screenshot and post it here.

Then, wear your underpants for like a week, package them and send them to this guy. It will be funny. :D

I'm going to put this in the epic file and hang onto it. I lol'ed a lot.

You do not have to do anything through your bios. Use AI Suite II to overclock. It works as good as the bios with no reboot. Digi+VRM is a powerful combination of analog and digital design elements that reduces Vdroop and increases stability when overclocking...... If your at 4.1GHz stable at 1.38V on Vcore, I will eat your shorts...... You are not stable at that overclock......

ill run 2 hours of OCCT and see what happens last time i ran it it was fine. ive also been running this OC since my foxconn destryoer board so its been over 5 months never had a crash while playing anything.

Edited by Tazman167

Yes, that would be the best test to run if your using occt.

When I do A test I personally prefer prime95 blend as it hits all the different data sets in one big long test.

Yes, that would be the best test to run if your using occt.

When I do A test I personally prefer prime95 blend as it hits all the different data sets in one big long test.

i would do a long test but i cant because i cant leave it on overnight or anything due to the LED's on my case ill do the OCCT and hopefully its stable.