Help me clock my Phenom II 965 BE

Dampo

I seem to use somewhere around 6-7gb when playing bf4.

I am using 4gb right now with some web pages, watching youtube, and a file transfer in progress.  Doesn't take much these days.

In my opinion, the bare minimum for a gaming pc today would be 8gb of ram, but I would recommend getting 12 so you have some extra headroom.

Edited by feetfats

Your problem also could be that you only have 4gb of ram which isn't enough for some games now.

Even battlefield 4 can run fine maxed on 4gb. The thing is that, the more ram you have, the more windows will use.

Diablo doesnt ask for more than 2 tops, if even that.

A friend of mine has 8gb in his system and it never goes above 3.5gb ram when he plays bf4 maxed, even in multi-player.

I seem to use somewhere around 6-7gb when playing bf4.

I am using 4gb right now with some web pages, watching youtube, and a file transfer in progress.  Doesn't take much these days.

In my opinion, the bare minimum for a gaming pc today would be 8gb of ram, but I would recommend getting 12 so you have some extra headroom.

I'm not sure what programs you are running in the background but currently I have 3 tabs open in Chrome, Skype, a Tekkit server, a Tekkit client, Steam and Google+ Hangouts open and my current RAM usage is 4.53GB, even taking into account the RAM in standby (reserved by applications in case they need more memory), I still have 360 odd MB free on a system with 8GB total...

Your problem also could be that you only have 4gb of ram which isn't enough for some games now.

Even battlefield 4 can run fine maxed on 4gb. The thing is that, the more ram you have, the more windows will use.

Diablo doesnt ask for more than 2 tops, if even that.

A friend of mine has 8gb in his system and it never goes above 3.5gb ram when he plays bf4 maxed, even in multi-player.

Your findings are not congruent to what I have experienced with bf4 on max settings playing multi-player.

Comp.jpg

Heres my current cpu clock, i only taken multiplier x19 so far and auto on rest. as you can see my temps are little over what i would want it to be, using cm hyper 212 evo cooler with mx-2 paste maybe i made it wrong or smth, and my volt jumping over 1.3v on cpu so maybe i should set it or smth to be safe? 1.5v is max i think and 62c on core. In everest as you can see only 1 core is affected by the clock? other cores are stock 3400? hmm. This is stats showed in picture after 1h prime 95 in place large  FFTs test. I would LOVE 4ghz barrier, help

Edited by Dampo