gtx 780 or gtx 760 sli

jdm_freek

I wasn't speaking of you in particular it was to our fellow gamers on this forumwho are running 4K monitors because they're the next best thing but I am thinking of re selling these cards and turning a profit in buying a 780

I wasn't speaking of you in particular it was to our fellow gamers on this forumwho are running 4K monitors because they're the next best thing but I am thinking of re selling these cards and turning a profit in buying a 780

Smart move

A card that can come within a few fps of a 290x when it is at least 200-300 more grab and grab shit grab two and sell the other after the sale ends for 500 and make a profit if possible

Good buy on the GTX 660 Ti cards JDM.

Every where you'll read the recommendation that a single high dollar card is better than a couple mid-range cards.  That's probably a fair statement in many situations, but like you (and many others) I'll often "settle" for a couple mid-range cards in SLi or Crossfire.

I've been doing it since the days of the ATi 4850s and haven't regretted it.  My two GTX 670s power through everything I play right now at 1920x1200.