[WTS] El_Capitan's For Sale Thread

El_Capitan

So many graphics cards lol, what did you do? xD

I partook in some Vertcoin mining operations for a month with the 290X's, but stopped when my electric bill was like $1500 (yeah, ouch). I just sold all my Vertcoins I mined for around $4000, then switched to just mining with 7950's and 7970's for a while, where the electric bill was at most $500. However, I mined only with watercooling rigs, and undervolted the cards. They all work great, and I'm only using 2 right now with my 110Hz monitor that I bought 2nd hand. The ones I'm selling are ones I bought myself, so I can show the invoices.

The GTX 780's were used only for gaming. The GTX 750 Ti's for dedicated Phsyx, GTX 580 is in my HTPC (best overclocking GTX 580 I ever had, so I kept it), GTX 650 Ti in my wife's computer which she rarely uses, and HD 7850's will probably be given as Xmas gifts. The GTX 460 1GB's I originally sold to a friend, then he upgraded, and let him trade back the GTX 460 1GB's. I kept them around for back-up cards.

You moving to 980's Cap?

Nah, I'm tempted to, but I think I'll wait for the next NVIDIA and AMD card. I only play League of Legends, Defense Grid 2, and Shadow of Mordor, if I have time to play a game at all. I might be done with hardware for a little while until something nifty comes along.

Oh man...that matches my CPU block.  I have a Heatkiller block that was plated by RRR...

I'm going to think this over for about 30 minutes.  If I'm still infatuated with the idea of owning it in that time, you'll get a PM. :lol: