OCC Threat Issue Again

Onion

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I've never gotten anything like that, I know sometimes things like this pop up if the system clock is off. My girlfriend's laptop would often have a problem where her laptop would have the wrong year and websites would display that.

This better not mean another forum change :( lol, unless it's back to the tried and true

I only get it on 'The Official 'I just bought...' thread'...nowhere else yet. Will update if I find any more though.

I think that's the thread I was opening when I got that error. I haven't gotten it anywhere else either.

I think that's the thread I was opening when I got that error. I haven't gotten it anywhere else either.

Perhaps it's obfuscated code in a post on that thread? So far I haven't got the issue elsewhere either, so it can't be the entire server that's affected...

I'm one of the few who have never gotten this to pop up while browsing OCC.... Strange...

Ok well I've gotta eat my own words here I went to the Free to a New Home page in the market place and I got a similar "Malware Detected" result....

Here's the link: http://forums.overclockersclub.com/index.php?showtopic=173838

EDIT: Using Google Chrome atm.

Edited by My_Inner_Fred

Ok well I've gotta eat my own words here I went to the Free to a New Home page in the market place and I got a similar "Malware Detected" result....

Here's the link: http://forums.overclockersclub.com/index.php?showtopic=173838

Confirmed; I'm getting it on that link too. Strange it's only on the forums and on specific threads though  :dunno:

Its in somebody's sig I am sure.... I don't have time to find it right now but thats what it was last time. I will look into it later

Link you are going to and what browser is very helpful.

Telling me you saw an error does nothing for me lol