Final Fantasy XIII

WhenKittensATK

Well, the good ole 360 version will require 3 discs. At least they were able to hit their target of 3 discs, but I can only imagine how compressed the files must be. Good to see the PS3 version will only need one Blu-Ray so I can just leave that in my system and not have to worry about swapping out the discs. :P

I install all my commonly played and in-the-middle-of-playing games to the HDD, so hopefully I won't have to be switching out discs. Though it really doesn't bother me...

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The latest Game Informer magazine has a review of the PS3 version of FFXIII. Gave it a 9.25/10 but they couldn't get a copy of the 360 game so that review will most likely be in the next issue. The review just covers the PS3 game and from the looks of it, will be a definite buy.

I never got passed the first disc of FF7 so I never got to see what everybody raved about. I mean it was good don't get me wrong but I just never got to finish it. (file would always corrupt going to the second disc..)

never played FF8, FF9 I started but didn't like. 10 was awesome (and I'll pretend X-2 never happened).

I had a good time with FFXI but eventually stopped. Haven't got around to FFXII yet but recently got FF7 Crisis Core and love the dookie out of it since it feels alot like Kingdom hearts since it's almost a true live action battle system. The level up system is neat too, as are how limit breaks are carried out. I wish every new RPG was like this (or like kingdom hearts which has spoiled me to be more partial toward live action RPGs as opposed to turn based).

If it weren't for live action, there's no way I'd be able to fight on par with level 46 enemies while being level 22, whereas a turn based RPG would have me pretty much boned unless I battled my way up to a higher level.

I hope you don't mean you're not buying/playing the game just because they changed the theme song :wacko:

You can always import that Japanese version and actually learn Japanese. :D

Nah i dont mean that lol, but i am already learning japanese so thats a good idea, i might just get the jap version, but first i will need a replacement xbox <_< :P

Too many games next month. Spring break with Blockbuster game pass = Uncharted 1, Uncharted 2, Heavy Rain, God of War Collection, and Final Fantasy 13 (doubt I'll get a copy at Blockbuster, or finish half of the games). God of War 3 doesn't come out until after it ends.

I'll have to study for an exam and work on a programming assignment too lol.

Edited by Krazyxazn

Never got into FF.

I sorta agree with this in the sense of new FF games, barring some of the handheld ones.

I have a slew of classic Final Fantasy which are...well, just classic. 7 was good, never finished 8. Haven't really had much interest in the newer ones, except for the DS ones, some are OK, other are good. I just wish they'd change up the music a bit throughout the games!! Who knows, if there's a good new one out, maybe I'll try it...