Datsun Z Thread

Onion

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh that's the steering rack. :lol: Just a dust boot but FIX IT before driving. I'm not sure if yours needs greased or not though.

Herp derp. :P That's why I ordered the Haynes Manual for my Z lmao. I don't have all that much knowledge in the steering and suspension department, having owned a Mustang and all. :lol: Its already greased like hell under it, its just got a small tear on the top half. 

Glue. :tongue:

I was thinking duct tape if I don't have time to get to it before I hit the road to Jacksonville. :lol: The rubber's not that old, I'm not too sure why it ripped, if I tape it, its got a couple hundred miles left to it. :lol:

I should have my triple Weber carbs soon, I can't wait to pop those on and tune them. I've got the very uncommon four barrel system right now which is great for low end torque, but the Webers make amazing top end power which should be extra sexy with that cam. :D Also, the car pulls pretty hard for a 40 year old 2.4 liter engine. 

Edited by Onion

I was thinking duct tape if I don't have time to get to it before I hit the road to Jacksonville. :lol: The rubber's not that old, I'm not too sure why it ripped, if I tape it, its got a couple hundred miles left to it. :lol:

I should have my triple Weber carbs soon, I can't wait to pop those on and tune them. I've got the very uncommon four barrel system right now which is great for low end torque, but the Webers make amazing top end power which should be extra sexy with that cam. :D Also, the car pulls pretty hard for a 40 year old 2.4 liter engine. 

pfft,....you caint duc tape a classic silly, :sick: ...get a job and buy a new one,...jeez :pfp:  be leet for pete sake...

pfft,....you caint duc tape a classic silly, :sick: ...get a job and buy a new one,...jeez :pfp: be leet for pete sake...

That all depends on shipping times, I don't want dust on the area of that boot.

Oh that's the steering rack. :lol: Just a dust boot but FIX IT before driving. I'm not sure if yours needs greased or not though.

Actually called a bellow but w/e  :-P 

Best looking z in the us imo

S30/zg flares/headlight covers/RS watanabes <3

watsdone.jpg

Edited by confuzzedintelguy