Deepcool GAMMAXX 400 Review

bp9801

That's before you get to the fact there is a 100% mark up on all the corsair water coolers in australia.

You can buy and xspc kit with rx240, d5 and res, waterblock, fans and tubing. At the same price as the H100.

Oh. Then price wise it sucks. :-(

Fail CPU cooler in terms of both performance & pricing.

Few days ago, I saw another review of deepcool cooler here and have said the same thing that nothing can beat Hyper 212+/evo in its price range.

@Cryonics: nice review!

Thanks d6!

• 4 weeks later...

I would like to let all of our readers know the original Gammaxx 400 I reviewed was defective. Deepcool has been kind enough to send us a new sample for testing.

For our readers that are interested the new test results are up and impressive I might say. So please revisit the review and check out the new results and conclusion!

Good question I would say the heat pipes because the fan was working fine. When I tested the original one I reset the cooler several times because of the temps.

The second sample I mounted one time and those were the temps I recorded.

^^ Then the problem must be related to the positioning of the heat-pipes to the base plate or anything close to that. Cause if it had some sort of physical damage then you could have understood before reviewing the product.

• 4 months later...

It beats the H-60 and other coolers when OC'ed at load , what's not to like ? Seems it's a great cooler for the price . I bought it to replace my evo 212 and it does as well or better and makes much less noise , in fact it cannot be heard .