OCC Poll 11/09/2014

Nyt

Gaming platforms  

24 members have voted

1. 1. What are your current gaming platforms ?

• PC
    • Mac
    • PlayStation 4
    • Xbox One
    • Wii U
    • PlayStation 3
    • Xbox 360
    • Wii
    • Android tablet/smartphone
    • iOS tablet/smartphone
    • NVIDIA Shield
    • PS Vita
    • Nintendo 3DS
    • PSP
    • Nintendo DS
    • Ouya

I'm doing something wrong I guess lol. Splinter cell blacklist took a lot of work to get past the black screen. I can go down a list of games that either don't work or have a hard time starting without some tweaking that should be just fixed before release. Heck I have over 400 pc games and only play like 10 of them..

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What I did notice, is that more jrpg's and console exclusives come to the pc now.

Valkyria Chronicles (a ps3 exclusive) just released on Steam and the requirements are really low (gtx280 as recommended) as it should be for a console port.

I'm doing something wrong I guess lol. Splinter cell blacklist took a lot of work to get past the black screen. I can go down a list of games that either don't work or have a hard time starting without some tweaking that should be just fixed before release. Heck I have over 400 pc games and only play like 10 of them..

If you want to prove a point I'll install the original Splinter Cell on 8.1 and see if that works.

What I did notice, is that more jrpg's and console exclusives come to the pc now.

Valkyria Chronicles (a ps3 exclusive) just released on Steam and the requirements are really low (gtx280 as recommended) as it should be for a console port.

Ya, I don't know what it's about but I saw the Steam announcement of Valkyria Chronicles as I just logged on to Steam :lol:

I'll tell ya a real fun pc game... Prototype :/

I actually enjoyed that title quite a bit. Runs well on mediocre hardware too. :)

Yeah I've been meaning to get to that, would it be worth getting on the PC or PS3 more? (If I find it cheaper on PS3 I'd get it there since it's probably a game that'd be better on a controller right?)

Edited by IVIYTH0S