Occ Interview: Robert Krakoff, Founder Of Razer

sdy284

The interview can be found HERE

This interview was a first for Overclockers Club and hopefully the beginning of many not only with Razer but also other major gaming and hardware suppliers. I must say that when I was given the opportunity to interview Robert Krakoff the founder of Razer it not only shocked me but I also saw this as being a great opportunity for everyone interested in learning a little about what drives corporations to produce superior gaming hardware. My conversation with Robert lasted about forty minutes, in which I asked him a total of 8 to 10 questions. Due to the extent of many of his answers I have paraphrased them, please understand most of these answers are not direct quotes and may be in third person.

ok it worked this time for me an it was a good lil read too though i am not sure i like the right hand mouse idea as i hate the feel of logitechs mice that are that way and as to the habu mouse i mite like it because i still have an intellimouse optical 1.1a 5 button that i use when gaming on the lappy

it's been taken down because it got put up without the correct chain of checks and editing/formatting... much was due to the v2 changes of the forum, you can't see much different on the surface, but behind the scenes is a LOT different, like totally different in almost every way, so it's a new system that is still being developed and refined...

just bear with us and go easy on the new additions because not everything is exactly perfected at the moment...