[WTS] Silverstone Raven RV01 Full Tower Case

Queenz

Selling my Silverstone Raven RV01 full tower case in black. Reason for sell is that I upgraded to a Corsair 800D case. First off the case is in excellent condition. I take care when removing parts from the case to avoid scratches and damage. I have a little bit of OCD you could say :evilgrin:

Anyways you could say the case has been lightly used. I did a build it before and sold the stuff a few months later and kept the case, so really it hasn't been used alot.

I'M ASKING $100 + SHIPPING! I'm fair with the shipping and if your interested shoot me a message with your zip code and I'll get you a price quote. This case truly is MASSIVE and weights alot. The case weighs around 33 pounds so the average shipping cost may cost alot. Not taking any offers on the case. The price is already a good deal considering Newegg wants $240 plus $36 for shipping making it $276 in total http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811163135&Tpk=Silverstone%20Raven%20rv01 . So you are getting one sweet deal on this case. Only thing I'm not including is screws.

I've sold to a whole bunch of OCCer's on here so you can count on a pleasant buying experience. I have 100% feedback on eBay to if you want to check my feedback history upon request. I also have a good history on here in the seller feedback section. I back everything I say 100% :thumbsup:

dsc00055ol.jpg

Edited by Queenz

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Queenz, why are you selling your case???? You had a really nice looking setup in it. So why are you trying to sell (and I assume improve) what was already perfect?

He said that in the first sentence. :lol: He got an 800D.

That is hardly a reason.

Who are you to tell people what to do with their money? :lol:

I'd take the 800D over the Raven in a heartbeat. No question about it.

Who are you to tell people what to do with their money? :lol:

I'd take the 800D over the Raven in a heartbeat. No question about it.

Well first off I did not mean it offensively soooooooooooooo I do not know why you think I was doing anything like telling him what to do with his money.

Second, the 800D is not perfect. I have one and I love the look, but the way the airflow works actually reduces cooling of any sort. Just as an FYI.

lol come on guys get along :cheers:. I think both cases are really nice and both have features the other ones don't have. I'm just getting rid of my Raven case cause I needed something different.

Bump!!