The Walking Dead

WhenKittensATK

The best scene of this season...

Imageshack link - HERE

Photobucket link- HERE

100% Agree, was definitely my favorite part from Sunday's Episode. The previews for next week's looks crazy, Im hoping the pace will really start to pick up. One of the best shows on TV.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

100% Agree, was definitely my favorite part from Sunday's Episode.

:cheers:

When those two guys walked in I just knew they were up to no good, even before they started talking.

No one is to be trusted.

Im hoping the pace will really start to pick up.

Someone on reddit jokingly said that now we have to suffer through 6 episodes of finding Lori.

:lol:

• 3 weeks later...

Tonight's episode was insane.

So now anyone who is killed becomes a walker, they don't have to be bitten?

That's curious. Hope it's not airborne, that'd be stupid. I'm thinking it's contaminated water. Remember that walker in that well?

That's curious. Hope it's not airborne, that'd be stupid. I'm thinking it's contaminated water. Remember that walker in that well?

Water wouldn't explain Randal turning though because he came well after that incident. I'm thinking it's airborne, but linked to the blood. Both Randal and Shane had open wounds before they were killed.

Water wouldn't explain Randal turning though because he came well after that incident. I'm thinking it's airborne, but linked to the blood. Both Randal and Shane had open wounds before they were killed.

True. Those two security guards in one of the episodes before were the same way. With the information we have, it's most likely an airborne thing.