Oldest Galaxy Ever Observed

Kamikaze_Badger

If metal were able to initiate the immensely complex self-sustaining and adaptive chain of chemical reactions that defines life, it would certainly be a possibility. I don't know enough about chemistry and biology to hypothesize on that though. Silicon may be an option, but it's not as promiscuous with its bonds as carbon is.

Great find Jim! I need to start reading the OCC news more often if you're constantly getting stuff like that.

I agree with nearly everything fragsman said.

Definitely would be awesome to find some unique life forms, we truly don't know whats out there.

But we DO know that things can live in some pretty harsh environments, we call those organisms 'extremophiles'.

And we need to remember that evolution creates some pretty wild creatures, it created us after all.

At one point there were (I believe) no organisms that could use oxygen and our atmosphere was saturated with it. Then some thing mutated to be able to consume/use the poison we call O2 and over millions of years the level of oxygen decreased and stabilised to allow plant life.

Then after millions of years the plant life brought the oxygen levels down even further, allowing animals to form.

The atmospheres gaseous density and makeup has a lot to do with the size of the flora and fauna it can uphold as well.

There is a reason that elephants are the biggest land creatures, plants only grow so tall and insects are no longer the size of birds.

What I write below is pure mine and not copied from anywhere so it worth to read :P

Cats do know how to speak humans. Is just they are not allowed to. I'm not sure yet but they have a guardian who is at the same time their observer, he won't allow any cat to talk. Is believed it is a dog. That is why cats are in general afraid of dogs. The mistery isn't revealed yet, we still do not know why cat's haven't made a revolution but it must be something really strong to make them stay silenced.

Backing a little into the topic. When you die comes The Parka, awake and tell you everything will be ok and you shouldn't believe in anything you will see from that point on. He will cover you with a substance named hypotiliphis draemorus dophen (hard to pronounce). That substance will make you complete invisible in around 24hs. Before your body is buried you can escape the Morgue and your body is replaced with a fictionary one Parka prepared for you. Parka is like Santa Claus but real. He is a way of life (unknown by our scientists) who can be physically present in different places at the same time. After that we know what happens but you have two options. Leave with Parka or stay in the world. If you choose leave with hix (is not woman nor men) you will be taken to Spiro, that is an invisible moon which turns around our Earth planet same as Moon does!! Yes it goes at the very exact rate of speed and distance like moon. Its surface is around 1.000km away from the moon.

Now if you have choosen to stay then you will be given an intergalactic phone of your choice intergalacticPhone or zanzunGalaxy to ask for the final ride. Meanwhile you can have the final fun, stay in Earth as much as you please and watch naked woman in the bathrooms, visit your familiy or haunt old houses (now you know where all that came from).

When you decide to leave then you can't come back anymore. But the good part is that in Spiro there are a lot of beaches and bitch*s.. the weather is 20-30

Edited by Fragsman