Blizzard / Winter Storm Nemo - Who's going to be affected?

El_Capitan

About 18 inches here.  I plowed it, it's done.

Awesome! :cheers:

That's what happens in the Winter.
Mhmmm, I shoveled and snow blew for awhile this morning, but its done...

Unfortunately I blew the engine on my tractor.   :(
NOT awesome!

Is it completely done for?

Also BP9801 sent me this:

qX1kUFF.jpg

About 18 inches here.  I plowed it, it's done.  That's what happens in the Winter.

Unfortunately I blew the engine on my tractor.  :(

22 inches here. I thought I was having a bad day when I lost the PTO on my tractor. 

NOT awesome!

I think a piston is blown.  Could get pretty expensive, I'm weighing my options.  :(

This way my neighbor trying to get out of his driveway with out shoveling the snow behind him. He was stuck for 15+mins it took 5 people to push him back into his driveway, then he cleaned it out. :pfp:

561613_10151464410747603_382794415_n.jpg

Well, to some a foot of snow would be considered snowed in.  LOL Heck around my parts they panic when we get a couple inches.

Same here on the last part. To people in New Mexico, an inch is a blizzard.  :pfp:

At least the state doesn't entirely shut down when there's a few inches of snow..  oh, wait, it does.

Hell here in Virginia the threat of snow closes schools. It never has to materialize......As long as Johnny weatherman says it might snow it seems ok to jump into panic mode.

Well, to some a foot of snow would be considered snowed in.  LOL Heck around my parts they panic when we get a couple inches.

Same here on the last part. To people in New Mexico, an inch is a blizzard.  :pfp:

At least the state doesn't entirely shut down when there's a few inches of snow..  oh, wait, it does.

Hell here in Virginia the threat of snow closes schools. It never has to materialize......As long as Johnny weatherman says it might snow it seems ok to jump into panic mode.

Just the threat? Damn, sounds like NM.

Growing up in Illinois, the only way school would be canceled was if there was some ice mixed in with the snow. Otherwise, nope. It snowed 8" in the course of three hours on the 3/4 day before Thanksgiving break...  didn't get out any earlier. I mean, what's the safety of 900+ students and 60+ teachers, right?

NOT awesome!

I think a piston is blown.  Could get pretty expensive, I'm weighing my options.  :(

homestyle diy repair ? :thumbsup: