BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Everything was just fine but when i started my computer 2 weeks ago it started to give a continuous beep sound and my PC didn't started i checked all cables but everything was ok i again tried it beeped again the only option was to clear the cmos jumper and then my pc started again few days it started again and again that cmos stuff and today i started the computer it again stared im worrying what happened please help :( :( :( mp pc specs are in my signature

Everything was just fine but when i started my computer 2 weeks ago it started to give a continuous beep sound and my PC didn't started i checked all cables but everything was ok i again tried it beeped again the only option was to clear the cmos jumper and then my pc started again few days it started again and again that cmos stuff and today i started the computer it again stared im worrying what happened please help :( :( :( mp pc specs are in my signature

I'd guess unstable or bad memory, if its still continuing even after resetting the cmos (and presumably with all default settings and no overclocks) .

Otherwise if you still have your motherboard manual you can look up what the beep tones are telling you. It's a bit like moors code, there should be a section in your manual that has all the information.

For example one short and one long beep might mean "error in memory" or something along those lines, or 3 quick beeps means "CPU error".