Diablo 3

tkrow21

Don't forget that if you have updated your hardware recently you can change that information by first logging into Battle.net HERE and then following THIS link to reset your specifications.

You will then be required to download THIS system spec program (alternatively just click the 'Beta Profile Settings' option on the bottom right of the screen) that will then upload some system data (probably a lot of other crap too) and update your beta profile.

Waiting for my invite lol...

I got the SCII beta invite on the first wave, and have gotten invited to most of the other Blizzard betas so I am hoping there will be an invite coming my way. At Blizzcon 2010 they said only 1000 of the attendees were going to get beta invites, which seems kinda low imo...

From what I've heard, the whole announcement of beta invites going out was a crock...the only people that got beta access was Press. They haven't sent beta invites to regular folk yet.

Yea that's what it seems like. Oh well, it got me to update my specs on B.Net and opt-in for the betas.

i bet money less than a week after its released, the internet-requiring DRM will be cracked off

doesn't bother me though, i plan to buy it the second i can, and i have enough neighbors with wifi if my net ever has issues :)

i am kinda scared though, i've been waiting for ths epic game for an epic amount of time, if its not amazing im going to be confused why they didn't just give up halfway and go back to working on WoW for players -gag-

i played d2 for ages ages, but then it got replaced by titan quest, but only because i got sick of waiting for d3 :(

It is amazing....The last 3 years at Blizzcon I spent a large portion of my time there playing Diablo 3 I just couldn't get enough of it. I will be at Blizzcon this year playing it just as much as usual :). So far I have played through 3 separate large mission all ending with bosses from Diablo lore that were all entertaining and the pvp and arenas they showed off last year were incredibly fun.

From what I've heard, the whole announcement of beta invites going out was a crock...the only people that got beta access was Press. They haven't sent beta invites to regular folk yet.

I got invited; and not as a member of OCC or any sort of press.