Forums Upgraded

Bosco

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dolphyn hd looks.nice. But it doesnt recognise the text box to post a reply

are you in desktop mode or mobile mode?? make sure you go into settings and declare the user agent as desktop not android. I don't have any issues browsing on my Hero with DolphinHD or xScope

are you in desktop mode or mobile mode?? make sure you go into settings and declare the user agent as desktop not android. I don't have any issues browsing on my Hero with DolphinHD or xScope

ya, I set it to desktop. I'll keep looking. I havent tried xScope yet, and I see firefox has a mobile browser too

ya, I set it to desktop. I'll keep looking. I havent tried xScope yet, and I see firefox has a mobile browser too

Yeah I haven't had the opportunity to try Firefox 4 yet on my phone, xScope and Dolphin HD definitely can do everything (except see the Flash graphs on reviews since my phone is hardware deprived of running Flash)

I'm having some issues with the messenger. I'm trying to send something to the news editors, all of them together, but each time I do it says there has been an error:

[#4281] You cannot start another PM topic until 28 May 2011 - 06:28 PM (five minutes later)

After I tried resending it I saw that both still appear in the "My Conservations" but it only indicates the primary person I sent it to. Now whenever I try to send a message to someone from their profile, it throws the same error. Not sure what's up with that.

For what it's worth and in case I can't figure out a better way to do it, the message was just that I submitted two articles that are pending review of an official news editor. If the error is meaningless and you all got two copies of it, sorry.

Sorry guys I am at Computex in Taiwan right now, so I will look into the problems when I get back. Just keep logging everything here so I can figure out what to fix.