OCC Awards 2012: Comments

EuroFight

Okay Jim we tied for geekiest, I suggest Rock, Paper, Scissors, Lizard, Spock to determine the winner :woot:

With just two of us we do not need the added complexity. Instead I'd recommend using the coin flip method used in Regarding Ducks and the Universes. Alternatively I could post the write up of my independent study from when I used an X-ray machine to determine the composition of a 1982 penny, or my final project to receive my math degree that determines the maximum possible carried value in the simple addition of m numbers, n digits long, in base b.Then there is also the guide I wrote for performing the simplex method, or the error I found in the TI-83 and TI-85 family of graphing calculators that, upon further examination, has a very curious, repeating pattern that really, I do not know why it would exist.

Of course the best option is probably to accept that we both won the (dubious) honor, instead of initiating a geek-peen contest on the forums.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay Jim we tied for geekiest, I suggest Rock, Paper, Scissors, Lizard, Spock to determine the winner :woot:

With just two of us we do not need the added complexity. Instead I'd recommend using the coin flip method used in Regarding Ducks and the Universes. Alternatively I could post the write up of my independent study from when I used an X-ray machine to determine the composition of a 1982 penny, or my final project to receive my math degree that determines the maximum possible carried value in the simple addition of m numbers, n digits long, in base b.Then there is also the guide I wrote for performing the simplex method, or the error I found in the TI-83 and TI-85 family of graphing calculators that, upon further examination, has a very curious, repeating pattern that really, I do not know why it would exist.

Of course the best option is probably to accept that we both won the (dubious) honor, instead of initiating a geek-peen contest on the forums.

Jim wins. :lol:

That was awesome, I was almost impressed :withstupid:

ROFLMAO... Well played sir, well played...

Yes i would hate to have for the forums most geekiest member a person with a spelling mistake in their sig... :whistling:

Yes i would hate to have for the forums most geekiest member a person with a spelling mistake in their sig... :whistling:

:snap:  :lol: