Happy Valentine's Day

aaron6581230

Beings Valentines day is also my Wedding Anniversary I have to do Double Duty....

I didn't get her Flowers or a Cheesy card anyone can just go buy.... I went and had a special card made and then took her out for an amazing breakfast....we take the whole weekend so ours dont end till Sundays over :)

I'm in Reno working and my angel is home....not much of a valentines day,...we celebrated a few days ago when I was home....i luv my angel, she's a keeper...

as always, pride and true

meme_forever_alone_feliz_png_by_mfsyrcm-

i will never be in a relationship, to much hassle and i dont need it.

lol, just wait.

*depressing, but true, posts incomming*

i dont have to wait :)

i choose this life of a non relationship thing because i have experienced that emotions/relations to a person is rather useless.

friends are an illusion and a relationship is mostly based off the looks of a person, how more shallow can people get?

never had a girlfriend for this reason basicaly and i am happy with my ''single'' life, no restrictions no need to give other people attention etc its great you should try it :P

no emotions or attachments to people is the best decission i have made and it works out great for me.

i have gotten betrayed a bit to often to go back to the friendship thing or even thinking about a relationship.

you think people are your friends but all they want is something from you, be it attention or be it something physical. and in the end everyone would rat you out or betray you for their own good.

a good example of this is, when soemone you hold dear is captured by an organisation and was tortured to th extreme to get to know where you are, they will answer and why is that? because they want to get rid of their sufferings and in the end don't care about what happens to you because they are save and that is all that matters to humans, because if they did care they wouldnt rat you out.

its true that is the nature of the human race, egoists and benefit to self is top priority, and i can't blame em,

it is the strongest who survive and if you need others to get to the goal then why not?

everyone is using eachother in different ways but in the end its all about getting better yourself.

*end of depressing message* 

meme_forever_alone_feliz_png_by_mfsyrcm-

lol, just wait.

i choose this life of a non relationship thing because i have experienced that emotions/relations to a person is rather useless.

friends are an illusion and a relationship is mostly based off the looks of a person, how more shallow can people get?

never had a girlfriend for this reason basicaly and i am happy with my ''single'' life, no restrictions no need to give other people attention etc its great you should try it :P

no emotions or attachments to people is the best decission i have made and it works out great for me.

i have gotten betrayed a bit to often to go back to the friendship thing or even thinking about a relationship.

you think people are your friends but all they want is something from you, be it attention or be it something physical. and in the end everyone would rat you out or betray you for their own good.

a good example of this is, when soemone you hold dear is captured by an organisation and was tortured to th extreme to get to know where you are, they will answer and why is that? because they want to get rid of their sufferings and in the end don't care about what happens to you because they are save and that is all that matters to humans, because if they did care they wouldnt rat you out.

its true that is the nature of the human race, egoists and benefit to self is top priority, and i can't blame em,

it is the strongest who survive and if you need others to get to the goal then why not?

everyone is using eachother in different ways but in the end its all about getting better yourself.

A relationship rarely has anything to do with appearances. Just so ya know.

*instert awsome forever alone picture here*

lol, just wait.

A relationship rarely has anything to do with appearances. Just so ya know.

thats what you think ;)

the first thing people will see is the looks of a person, if that doesnt comply with your needs aka ugly, then you wont be interested in that person, period.

the only time it will work is when you are living the disney movies or are classmates/colleagues/already know each other, because if you would have met on the street/in a club you wouldnt think twice ot date that person.

its true and you know it :P

plus: most dutch people are rude and arrogant so that theory doesnt work here :P

Edited by WarWeeny

will never be in a relationship, to much hassle and i dont need it.

lol, just wait.

Sorry you seem to have got the short end of the stick. But i also think your looking at it wrong.

Real friends aren't about what they can get out of you, my best friend got to know me digging me out of a hole, metaphorical not physical(though he has pulled me out of those too). He is there for me, and i try to be there for him, we have each others backs. And we are both ugly as sin :P

And my gf, if she was after looks, fame, money, any of that, we wouldn't be together. We worked together and gradually built a friendship, i don't work there regularly anymore but our friendship continued even after i left and somewhere along the line i asked her out. Almost 8 no 9 months ago now.

Not to go Dr. Phil but maybe you are the one looking for the wrong things, you only get out what you put in. Or maybe your just looking in the right place.