FIFA 2014 World Cup

ivangela

• 4 weeks later...

I'm hoping that Argentina wins, just because I don't like all the people who suddenly became Germany supporters who after that win against Brazil  :glare:

Well that was a disappointment

Rough players on one team and apart from a few players pretty much no passion on the Argentinian team

I was disappointed when Lavezzi was replaced at halftime with Aguero, Lavezzi was great on the attack.

Aguero should have come on for Higuain instead. Higuain missed easy chances and kept straying offside...

Would've liked to see Di Maria play, but oh well...

Some tired Argentinian defenders at the end, and Gotze's shot was excellent. 

Messi had the chance to score an amazing comeback but he was waaay off target, but you can't rely on a single player like Messi/Ronaldo/Neymar to make up for the team's mistakes.

Messi who?

I guess that settles the Maradona/Messi debate.

What a goal by Gotze, huh?

Ah, oh well. I'll just have to settle for a Women's World Cup coming up in Canada (woo hoo!)

Well that was a disappointment

Rough players on one team and apart from a few players pretty much no passion on the Argentinian team

I was disappointed when Lavezzi was replaced at halftime with Aguero, Lavezzi was great on the attack.

Aguero should have come on for Higuain instead. Higuain missed easy chances and kept straying offside...

Would've liked to see Di Maria play, but oh well...

Some tired Argentinian defenders at the end, and Gotze's shot was excellent. 

Messi had the chance to score an amazing comeback but he was waaay off target, but you can't rely on a single player like Messi/Ronaldo/Neymar to make up for the team's mistakes.

Yeah, must've had a good reason to replace him with that noob. Yeah Gotze took opportunity of the Argentinians bad defence, at least the player who scored wasn't one of the rough ones :) If Argentina had a decent defence in ET they could have survived the 10 minutes or whatever left and gone to penalties, feel bad for Mashcerano who actually tried