Reccomended CPU cooler

Hey, what's a good cooler for an FX 8350? really want to oc it to 4.5GHz, I just OC'ed my 7950 and gained a few frames (kinda fun to OC :D)

Thanks

Considering your ambient as ~25-30C, I would suggest Hyper 212 EVO. It is enough to handle 8350 @4.5GHz.

Hey, what's a good cooler for an FX 8350? really want to oc it to 4.5GHz, I just OC'ed my 7950 and gained a few frames (kinda fun to OC :D)

Thanks

Considering your ambient as ~25-30C, I would suggest Hyper 212 EVO. It is enough to handle 8350 @4.5GHz.

thanks for the reply!!! I currently have a hyper 212+ and a pair of xigmatek fans, you reckon if I purchased 2 nocuta fans I'll gain a performance boost? Also would you say an Antec kuhler 920 would be good? I really like the 920 since it looks great and should perform good with overclocks...

Thanks

thanks for the reply!!! I currently have a hyper 212+ and a pair of xigmatek fans, you reckon if I purchased 2 nocuta fans I'll gain a performance boost? Also would you say an Antec kuhler 920 would be good? I really like the 920 since it looks great and should perform good with overclocks...

It wouldn't be worth the extra money over what you have though

Hey thanks for the reply. Should I upgrade to a hyper 212 evo? for $35, would I see an improvement? Also I want to purchase dual Corsair SP 10 quiet edition fans, would they create a noticable difference in performance over some cheap Xigmatek fans? Or should I just go with a nocuta d14?

sorry for all the questions, I'm just really curious right now lol

Hey thanks for the reply. Should I upgrade to a hyper 212 evo? for $35, would I see an improvement? Also I want to purchase dual Corsair SP 10 quiet edition fans, would they create a noticable difference in performance over some cheap Xigmatek fans? Or should I just go with a nocuta d14?

sorry for all the questions, I'm just really curious right now lol

hyper 212 evo would preform around the same as what you have (212+) there could only be 2c diference at best, if any at all.

if you want to upgrade go for a crossair h100 :P

hyper 212 evo would preform around the same as what you have (212+) there could only be 2c diference at best, if any at all.

YES

if you want to upgrade go for a crossair h100 :P

NO (not that it's not true, just that he doesn't need more then a 212)