when do I oil an impact wrench ?

RadioActivated

What type of oil should I use ? I would read my owner's manual for this but unfortunately I do not have it anymore and the Campbell Hausfeld site doesn't hold the corresponding PDF manual for my compressor or impact wrench. Is there a specific oil I must use ? I don't have any transmission oil on hand so I matters well get the real oil that is needed.

I read that I must put between 5-10 drops of oil in the air inlet before each use if I don't have an inline oiler, is this true or false ?

Thanks for any advice !

Julio

Edited by RadioActivated

What type of oil should I use ? I would read my owner's manual for this but unfortunately I do not have it anymore and the Campbell Hausfeld don't hold the corresponding PDF manual for my compressor or impact wrench. Is there a specific oil I must use ? I don't have any transmission oil on hand so I matters well get the real oil that is needed.

I read that I must put between 5-10 drops of oil in the air inlet before each use if I don't have an inline oiler, is this true or false ?

Thanks for any advice !

Julio

Holy crap man, they've said Air Tool Oil many times already.

And yes oil it. I never oiled it that much, but that would be a good start.

What type of oil should I use ? I would read my owner's manual for this but unfortunately I do not have it anymore and the Campbell Hausfeld site doesn't hold the corresponding PDF manual for my compressor or impact wrench. Is there a specific oil I must use ? I don't have any transmission oil on hand so I matters well get the real oil that is needed.

Thanks for any advice !

Julio

Sorry lol, I am fairly tired !

Thanks for the information !