Math Question

Here's how I do such math fast in my head , though i would advise against it. 75 - 72 = 3% change in the final solution. 72-60 e 12% change in the final solution. 12% = 4 x 3% there fore you need 4 times more of solution 1 than you need of solution 2 to get 72% there fore x + 4x = 20 thus x = 4; 4 liters + 16 liters. I do most of my statistical math intuitively like this and even though the math is correct i still go 38/100 on my discrete math exam :lol:

The single most detrimental thing to my math skills was having to write every step out in high school. It was frustrating to have to slow down my math thinking, and then infuriating that immediately after I was forced to learn that handicap, I would have to overcome it in college where they don't want every step, just the important ones.

Also, I think this applies for alot of people and it certainly helped my wife when she was doing math work. What you're learning doesn't make sense until your using it in the next math course (sometimes class). I found it entertaining how often the I'd be trying to wrap my head around what we're doing in class and then the work I did the last course suddenly made sense.

Edited by Master Binky

• 9 years later...

During my college time, I took help from essay writer assistance for my math. As I was afraid of my math subject, thereby this assistance has played major developmental role for me to deal with my exams. The essay writer has easy accessibility and also good at its service as well. 

Edited by JK123