Corsair 540, h110 and hero VII what plugs in what.

I have got a quick question, with h110 it needs 2 4pin fan plugs and one 3pin power, now the vII hero has just 2 fan ports, do i ....

Plug the power lead 3 pin into psu with adapter or can it even just go into one of the 4pin case fan headers if so would i need a converter?

And then the 2 fan 4pin plugs one in the cpu and the other in cpu opt.

Or i can run the 3pin power in the 4pin cpu opt and the 4 pin fan into the 4 cpu fan and then the spare fan plug into can it o into psu with converter or ca it just go into the case fan header on the mobo ?

Many Thanks in advance, i understand both ways you get 1 fan at full the other variable and this is fine i dont need to vary both i dont mind that.

Many Thanks

I have 3 case fans requiring 3 ports all 3pins

I need 1 port thats 3 pin also for the power of the h110

I need 2 ports that are 4pin pwm for the h110 fans.

The mobo VII hero has 4 ports for case fans (i think they are 4pin though does this matter ? do i simply put the 3 pin into the 4 pin leaving 1 spin spare?) is this going to therefore be okey to use for the 3 case fans and also the power for the h110

then run the 2 fans of the cpu and cpu opt pins on the mobo both are 4 pin.

Many Thanks

Use the headers on the pump head for the fans and plug the pump into the CPU header. If you do not want the pump and fans to be dynamically controlled from the pump head and motherboard header you can connect them to a 4 pin molex plug with adapters. Or if you want the ultimate in load based fan control with that board use the onboard headers and allow Fan Xpert III  and the 5 way optimization tool to configure the fan speed settings and clock speeds. Then tweak manually.