ASRock Z77 Extreme 4 Reviewed

Bosco

:cheers: Its a sweet little board. ASRock is really changing perceptions with their products. Plus I have another of theirs that we should see this week!

so hiya frank, good morning, and thanx for yet another comprehensive review. with regard to the memory incompatibility, and without personally going thru the entire qvl, what memory would you say "is" the most compatible and most likely to behave properly in the overclocking arena...inqjuiring minds want to know...

Samsung based seems to be the highlighted brand at this point although I will re visit the board as time allows.

so basically "kingston" then, ...that's one ya don't see recommended everyday...thanks for that...

:cheers: Its a sweet little board. ASRock is really changing perceptions with their products. Plus I have another of theirs that we should see this week!

Z77 OC formula!! Would be looking forward to your review. And yes, Asrock is changing a bit. I got myself z77 extreme6 some days ago, and till now, I'm totally satisfied with it.