How fast is your internet?

neddamttocs

I'm behind a dozen routers, most of which not properly set up. Can't be bothered fixing it, its plenty good.

2303107151.png

My SGS II on CM9 T-Mobile gets around 25-30 down on full bars of 4G, and 10-20 up.

Edited by l33t p1mp

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm behind a dozen routers, most of which not properly set up. Can't be bothered fixing it, its plenty good.

2303107151.png

Technically you're probably only behind a single router. The rest are all switches. :P

Technically you're probably only behind a single router. The rest are all switches. :P

Technically. But there are a couple redundant routers in the loop. There's one connection that splits 6 (guest and resident) for the 3 floors of my dorm, and then the resident for floor 1 goes to my roommate's router (which is improperly set up because he's an idiot and won't let me touch it. I can't even bring my own damn router because there's only one ethernet jack in the dorm for two people).

Edited by l33t p1mp

2303107151.png

My SGS II on CM9 T-Mobile gets around 25-30 down on full bars of 4G, and 10-20 up.

Damn, is that in the dorms?

@Stoner, are you connected to the NBN?

Nope just Optus Broadband. NBN will come to my area last haha I am just not overly far from my local node and have the premium speed pack and docsis 3 modem with Optus.

Which is awesome when it comes to steam games, I can push 12MBs downloads (effectively maxxing my 100Mbs download speed) from either SA or NSW internode servers, whichever has lighter loading at the time :D