JBags' Minecraft Servers

JBags

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On either of the voice servers? I'll be on in a little while.

not at the moment.

Just in case you're having problems running the ultimate pack smoothly, make sure you have your java updated to the newest version (Windows Offline 64bit http://www.java.com/en/download/manual.jsp ) also I installed Optifine through the Launcher, really simple.

Okay, vanilla world spawn spawns players in anywhere in a 33x33 diameter of the spawnpoint, and it seems it didnt liek the interior of my pavilion. i have moved the spawnpoint out into the street and that seemed to work. But for the unfortunate few who may yet spawn on the roof of the buildings, I have added some ladders to get down.

I'm in the FTB server now, just getting started

dang, no TP permission ):

FTB includes a waypoint mod (part of VoxelMap i think) where you can add waypoints manually and TP to them through a button. I believe 'M' brings this menu up

I'm in the FTB server now, just getting started

dang, no TP permission ):

FTB includes a waypoint mod (part of VoxelMap i think) where you can add waypoints manually and TP to them through a button. I believe 'M' brings this menu up

ohh yeahh forgot they added that in the new version. I haven't played FTB for a month or two

I'll be back online in a bit, gonna play something else

Edited by _TheAlexO

Huh, well I was hoping some of the people playing on the server and in the chat would be from here. I guess I'm wrong. :unsure:

I started the FTB server at the request of my friend and his WoW buddies. They're not techies by any means, afaik, never mind knowing what OCC is lol.

I know _TheAlexO and DeathMineral have been on.

hmm.. Seems the website is down, too. So either power failure or total pc crash. I dont have remote access from work, so I'm working with a friend to try and get it back up.

Thanks for letting me know

Update: Apparently, my ISP (Comcast) had issues over night. Which means I probably have a new IP, which is why server seems down. I just need to update the domain DNS, but atm I cant get the IP to do this.

Edited by JBags

Server is back up! ISP assigned a new IP after a bit of outage over night.

Domain DNS has been updated and you should now be able to connect.

My apologies for the downtime.